What I’m doing now
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ brilliant nownownow project, I’ll update this page with the stuff on doing presently.
I’m currently in Bangkok, Thailand focused on creating, and managing cool things, learning, exploring, and improving. My focus at the moment is:
- Working on implementing a new morning routine
- Building a niche social network for podcasting
- Building a SaaS to help people manage communities
- Launching new commerce shops in Asia
- Writing daily to improve my writing.
- Currently reading Our Mathematical Universe by Max Tegmark
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was January, 2017.