June will be over before I know it, and over half of 2014 is done. Where it all went, I’ll never know but much of this year has been good fun. Today I moved to a new place, and tomorrow a couple friends and I will travel more of Thailand for a few weeks. My friend from Romania is in Asia for a month so we will make the most of it.
In early July my roommate moves out to travel Europe, and my Romanian friend will stay in Thailand until the middle of July. After that, the plan is to work on improving in a lot of ways (mentally, physically, emotionally), and use what I’ve learned this year to become a better person (and I hope to write about it). I look forward to what the rest of the year has to offer.
Good and interesting reads/videos:
- The Cost of Paper Money – Is Bitcoin the future of money?
- How Dropbox Knows When You’re Sharing Copyrighted Stuff (Without Actually Looking At Your Stuff)
- David Hannson Interview about life, travel, business money, etc. – Well worth the listen.
- Amazon Prime Pantry – 45 pounds of food delivered for $6 USD.
- Interview with Oculus Rift CEO on Selling to Facebook for $2 billion
- Ericsson Predicts 5.9 Billion Smarpthone Users Within 5 Years
- Hunter S. Thompson On Finding Your Purpose In Life
- Why I Don’t Recommend Entrepreneurship to Everyone Anymore – by ShoeMoney
- 10 Regrets You Can Avoid
- James Altucher interviews Mark Cuban on his podcast – well worth the hour listen
Follow me on twitter @pjkmedia or on Facebook here. More to come soon.