What I’m doing now
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ brilliant nownownow project, I’ll update this page with the stuff on doing presently.
I’m just back to Bangkok, Thailand after a month in Europe (Turkey, and a couple other cities around western Europe)
- Reading Jame Nestor’s book Breath.
- Listening to “The Story of the Human Body” on Audible.
- Training for a half marathon at the end of November.
- Launching a new product for companies I’ve worked with over the years.
- Wondering if the Feds will curb inflation before it goes out of control. Though optimistic they will be resolved.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was October, 2022.